Market moves for the week of January 23-27: PMI and more highlights on the Economic Calendar. All data coming from and relating to major global powers.
market movers of the week of January 23rd to 27th: all the economic data coming in to understand how much the big powers are actually avoiding a new crisis.
Particularly noteworthy are the new updated figures for the PMI, both in the Euro Zone and in Germany, the United States and the United Kingdom.
Germany and Michigan IFO confidence indices in the US will also be important. To know all the departure data, below is the detailed schedule of market mover of the week from the 23rd to the 27th of January.
Market Movement on Monday, January 23rd
- 16:00, EUR: Eurozone Consumer Confidence
- 18:45, EUR: Speech by ECB President Lagarde
Market Mover Tuesday, January 24th
- 9:30 AM, EUR: Composite PMI, Manufacturing, Services Germany
- 10am EUR: Eurozone Manufacturing, Composites and Services PMI
- 10:30, GBP: UK Preliminary Manufacturing, Services Composite PMI
- 3:45 PM, USD: US S&P Global PMI Composite
Market Mover Wednesday, January 25th
- 10:00, EUR: IFO Business Confidence Index for Germany
- 4:30 PM USD: US Crude Oil Inventories
Market Mover Thursday, January 26th
- 10:00, EUR: Business and consumer confidence level in Italy
- 2:30 PM USD: Top US Durable Goods Orders
- 2:30 PM USD: Initial US jobless claims
Market Mover on Friday, January 27th
10:00, EUR: Industrial Sales Italy
4:00 PM, USD: US Michigan Confidence Index
4:00 PM, USD: Pending US Home Sales Contracts
Source: Money It